Creekstone Real Estate offers Houston home sellers the option to list their home on the Houston Association of Realtors MLS (HAR.com) for a flat fee. For the homeowner who wants to do it themselves and save on paying real estate commissions, our flat fee service to get on HAR MLS has proven to be invaluable to for sale by owners or FSBO.
- Sell your home yourself with a flat fee & pay NO Commission to anyone!
- Save the 4%-6% commission.
- Your home is listed on the MLS, HAR.com, Realtor, Trulia, Zillow and all other websites for up to 1 year.
- Cancel at anytime.
- Your house is added to the MLS within 1 business day (once all paperwork and photos are received).
- We can list Residential 1-4 family Homes, Condos, Townhouses, Rentals, and Land with our flat fee listing.
- Free Changes to your flat fee listing anytime.
- Buyer leads from our advertising (MLS, ads, websites, phone calls, Zillow, etc.) are forwarded directly to you.
- Professional Realtor yard sign and combo keybox.
- Up to the maximum allowed photos in MLS (50 in Houston) for no additional charge.
- Forms support and negotiation assistance.
- We'll guide you from contract to close.
- Local Texas Broker, not a lead forwarding company.
- When you list with us, you'll be dealing directly with us.
- You determine the commission to the selling agent if an agent sells your home.
- Buyer leads from your open houses, signs, ads, personal website, etc. are your leads and if you negotiate a deal with a direct buyer, you pay no commission, only the flat fee to list your property.
- Show your own property, host your own open houses, set your own appointments, or let us set you up with Centralized Showing Service to handle scheduling appointments and let Realtors show their buyers at their leisure.
- See our FAQ Page
Using HAR.com App you can scan this QR Code and instantly connect with me, Al Bunch.
4801 Griggs Houston, TX, 77021
MLS# 81435297 (HAR) / For Sale
Broker: Creekstone Real Estate
MLS# 86961047 (HAR) / For Sale
3201 Maxroy Houston, TX, 77008
MLS# 44224324 (HAR) / For Sale
$ 1,900 / Rental - Single Family Detached,
3 Beds , 2 Baths,
1,932 Sq.Ft. , Year Built: 2000 ,
MLS# 57364704 (HAR) /For Rent
812 13th Texas City, TX, 77590
MLS# 59842839 (HAR)
1529 Wirt Houston, TX, 77055
MLS# 77139267 (HAR)
2522 Avenue M Galveston, TX, 77550
MLS# 97930879 (HAR)
$0 - $10,000 / Rental - Single Family Detached,
3 Beds , 2 & 1/2 Baths,
2,785 Sq.Ft. , Year Built: 2005 ,
Karen Sherrill gave a great answer, I\'m just throwing in my two additional cents.\n\nDepending on how far back the flooding incident was there may have been so much turnover in the complex that finding a resident that lived there during that timeframe may prove daunting, so check these places too. Locate the apartment or condo association\'s Facebook page and dig back to when the flooding would have occurred and read comments or look for photos. Check local review sites - sort by date and read reviews from around the same timeframe. Google the complex\'s name plus the word \"flooding\" to see if there were any news articles or videos posted online.
The answer is, it depends.\n\nDid the agent use their cell phone to take your listing pictures or hire a professional photographer? $150 and up for a pro.\nDid the agent put your property in CSS to manage scheduling of showings or are they going to try to field all the calls and schedule showings with you? $zero to $40 per listing depending on their CSS membership plan\nDid they put a Supra Lockbox or a combination lockbox? $50-$100 to buy the Supra lockbox (it\'s not single use, but it\'s money spent towards a listing)\nYard sign? $20 to $100 - same as the lockbox\nFlyers? Did they do the flyer design, have a pro do it, print it in the office or at home or a print shop - wide range - $20 to $200\n\nThere are brokerage fees for some brokers, plus the usual overhead (licenses, continuing education, E&O insurance, business cards, cell phone bills, gas to travel, clothes to look presentable, etc.) but the actual direct monetary cost to enter a listing isn\'t high, and no, MLS doesn\'t (yet) charge a per-listing fee.\n\nHere\'s a question - how much does your listing agent charge YOU for the listing?\n\nAl Bunch\nRealtor®\nHouston (281) 606-0863\nToll Free (800) 723-0526\nFax (281) 742-9895\nCreekstone Real Estate - Full Service. Flat Fee.\n
If your sellers have a signed contract with a buyer and the sellers don\'t want to tell, I would advise them to very quickly find and retain a good attorney familiar with real estate lawsuits. It\'s difficult to force a buyer to buy but it\'s much easier to force a seller to sell.
Great affordable neighborhood in a quiet area close to tons of shopping and restaurants. You won't find a more conveniently placed neighborhood in this price range.
Platinum agents are empowered by the most innovative and powerful technology tools HAR has to offer which are designed to enable clients with premium content, faster response time, rating and review and many marketing tools. Learn More ↗