Creekstone Real Estate offers Houston home sellers the option to list their home on the Houston Association of Realtors MLS (HAR.com) for a flat fee. For the homeowner who wants to do it themselves and save on paying real estate commissions, our flat fee service to get on HAR MLS has proven to be invaluable to for sale by owners or FSBO.
- Sell your home yourself with a flat fee & pay NO Commission to anyone!
- Save the 4%-6% commission.
- Your home is listed on the MLS, HAR.com, Realtor, Trulia, Zillow and all other websites for up to 1 year.
- Cancel at anytime.
- Your house is added to the MLS within 1 business day (once all paperwork and photos are received).
- We can list Residential 1-4 family Homes, Condos, Townhouses, Rentals, and Land with our flat fee listing.
- Free Changes to your flat fee listing anytime.
- Buyer leads from our advertising (MLS, ads, websites, phone calls, Zillow, etc.) are forwarded directly to you.
- Professional Realtor yard sign and combo keybox.
- Up to the maximum allowed photos in MLS (50 in Houston) for no additional charge.
- Forms support and negotiation assistance.
- We'll guide you from contract to close.
- Local Texas Broker, not a lead forwarding company.
- When you list with us, you'll be dealing directly with us.
- You determine the commission to the selling agent if an agent sells your home.
- Buyer leads from your open houses, signs, ads, personal website, etc. are your leads and if you negotiate a deal with a direct buyer, you pay no commission, only the flat fee to list your property.
- Show your own property, host your own open houses, set your own appointments, or let us set you up with Centralized Showing Service to handle scheduling appointments and let Realtors show their buyers at their leisure.
- See our FAQ Page
If you are considering selling your home now, you may find out how. Request your home selling analysis featuring Recently Sold, Market Analysis, Home Valuations and Market Update.
Using HAR.com App you can scan this QR Code and instantly connect with me, Al Bunch.
1503 Ashford Hollow Houston, TX, 77077
MLS# 58818669 (HAR) / For Sale
Broker: Creekstone Real Estate
23511 San Ricci Richmond, TX, 77406
MLS# 39974570 (HAR) / For Sale
11995 La Salle River Conroe, TX, 77304
MLS# 25630964 (HAR) / For Sale
1034 Augusta Houston, TX, 77057
MLS# 95334884 (HAR)
21547 Falvel Lake Spring, TX, 77388
MLS# 87080631 (HAR)
3215 Fontinot Houston, TX, 77026
MLS# 62500826 (HAR)
915 Comstock Springs Katy, TX, 77450
MLS# 20204281 (HAR)
Broker: Keller Williams Signature
8424 Sunset Loch Spring, TX, 77379
MLS# 94500734 (HAR)
12108 Martin Creek Tomball, TX, 77377
MLS# 14646130 (HAR)
At what point CAN an inspection of a home take place is far different form at what point SHOULD a home inspection take place.\n\nAn inspection CAN occur any time you\'re under contract to purchase a home, however, most buyers (and agents) find it advantageous to inspect during the option period (the length of the option period is a negotiable item) and believe this is when you SHOULD inspect.\n\nI agree - inspecting during the option period affords buyers the unrestricted right to terminate should they find something in the inspection that can\'t be taken care of either in repair negotiations or that they\'re unwilling to address after closing.
OP / Option Pending as defined by HAR MLS Rules and Regulations: Listings that are under contract and the seller and buyer have agreed to use the “Termination Option” in paragraph 23 of the standard TREC contract, effective 1/1/03.\n\nIt means a buyer has contracted with the seller and the buyer is still in their option period.\n\nPage 51 gives of the HAR MLS Rules & Regulations gives a very thorough description of each MLS status: https://web.har.com/mls/MLSRules.pdf
OP / Option Pending - contract is in the option period.\nP / Pending - Contract is out of the option period and seller prefers not to have any further showings.\nPS / Pending Continue to Show - Contract is out of the option period but has a contingency and seller is accepting backup offers.\n\nPage 51 gives of the HAR MLS Rules & Regulations gives a very thorough description of each MLS status: https://web.har.com/mls/MLSRules.pdf
Great affordable neighborhood in a quiet area close to tons of shopping and restaurants. You won't find a more conveniently placed neighborhood in this price range.
Platinum agents are empowered by the most innovative and powerful technology tools HAR has to offer which are designed to enable clients with premium content, faster response time, rating and review, and many marketing tools. Learn More ↗