10 REASONS KAREN DERR SHOULD BE YOUR REALTOR
1) Karen knows Texas area real estate. Over 20 years of experience representing buyers & sellers all over the greater Houston, Galveston and Central Texas areas.
2) Who answers the phone? Karen does! Voice mail is frustrating. Especially when no one calls back. With Karen Derr your call will be returned promptly, but you'll usually catch her on the first try on her cell. She also texts and e-mails throughout the day for your convenience.
3) We're ready when you are. Karen and her staff work weekends, evenings and yes lunch hours too.
4) A trained negotiator. That's who you want on your side. Karen will use her skills to help you get the best price.
5) Our concierge services. The Karen Derr team is at your service,whether you're bidding a few upgrades or interviewing schools for your kids.
6) A proven system. From the moment you fall in love with a home,Karen's step by step system helps you make sure it's the right home at the right price,closing at right on time for you.
7) A friendly and helpful staff. Besides Karen, you'll get a caring staff who's main goal is your comfort with the process and satisfaction with the results.
8) Market knowledge and pricing information. Anyone can give you a list of sold listings but Karen's knowledge of the market is invaluable.
9) Satisfied customers. Go ahead, ask for references. Karen works hard for her buyers and the results are great testimonials and lifelong friends.
10) Service after the sale. Closing is just the beginning. Karen follows up with invitations to art shows,market updates, help with tax protests, and access to service providers who get good reviews from our buyers and associates. She and her staff will even host a fun house warming party in your new home for you if give them the chance.
ABOUT KAREN DERR
Karen Derr is a Houston entrepreneur who has been involved in Houston real estate for most of her life. Her high-touch style of service and her on-call attitude when responding to customer needs have made her a multi-million dollar producing Realtor for over 20 years. From country homes to in-town estates, historic homes to beach front getaways, Karen Derr prides herself in knowing neighborhoods. From 1994 to 2008 Karen Derr owned a successful brokerage firm headquartered in Houston Heights. She was the founder and broker for Karen Derr and Associates Realty. The firm was listed in the top 25 residential real estate companies in the greater Houston area according to the "Houston Business Journal" with over $150 million in annual sales. She and her husband sold that company in 2008 and she stayed on as a top producer until 2015. The real estate market is evolving and so is Karen's practice. Today, she and a small group of choice agents make up the Karen Derr team. While paring down her company, she is broadening her range of service. She is now a member of TXLS listing service and the Austin Board of Realtors. While the Houston Heights and surrounding area is still a large part of her business, she is now helping clients buy and sell in Central Texas, including Austin.
MORE ABOUT KAREN DERR.
More about Karen Derr. Karen Derr is a native Texan who was born in New Braunfels, Texas. She lived in the Houston area since the second grade, including Conroe, Kingwood and her beloved Houston Heights. With her husband Robert C. Derr Jr, she has lived in an eclectic home converted from a washateria and an 1876 raised cottage in Galveston. They now own a 17 acre farmstead in Winchester Texas. She is a successful writer who is often asked to speak about diversity in the workplace, the Houston real estate market,small business marketing and other topics affecting Houston business and neighborhoods. She has a special interest in entrepreneurship and small business concerns,having owned four small businesses in her life if you count the fireworks stand she and her sisters had at the age of 14. As an active volunteer, she often speaks out on neighborhood issues at city hall, advocating for home owners' rights and safety. She is a past board member of the Houston Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, The Houston Heights Association and Opera in the Heights.
If you are considering selling your home, you may find out how now. Request your home selling analysis features Recently Sold, Market Analysis, Home Valuations and Market Update.
Using HAR.com App you can scan this QR Code and instantly connect with me, Karen Derr.
2381 State Highway 71 Cedar Creek, TX, 78612
MLS# 89817224 (HAR) / For Sale
Broker: Karen Derr, Realtors
4015 Montrose Houston, TX, 77006
MLS# 97286053 (HAR) / For Sale
142 Buckhorn Bastrop, TX, 78602
MLS# 51723091 (HAR) / For Sale
11430 Valley Spring Houston, TX, 77043
MLS# 33207433 (HAR)
1321 21st Houston, TX, 77008
MLS# 22897733 (HAR)
131 Maunalua Bastrop, TX, 78602
MLS# 32728585 (HAR)
735 7th 1/2 Houston, TX, 77007
MLS# 7030062 (HAR)
Broker: Greenwood King Properties
7718 Jacquelyn Oaks Houston, TX, 77055
MLS# 34234084 (HAR)
Broker: The Reyna Realty Group
Platinum agents are empowered by the most innovative and powerful technology tools HAR has to offer which are designed to enable clients with premium content, faster response time, rating and review and many marketing tools. Learn More ↗