Texas Residential Property Manager
The Texas Residential Property Manager (TRPM) certification tells property owners that you have the experience and knowledge to manage their property professionally. Upon completion of this certification, property owners can be rest-assured you have undergone rigorous coursework and have the experience necessary to professionally and knowledgeably manage their residential rental property.
This 3-day course will cover the following topics:
- Statutory Acts & Contingency Planning (#35818)
- Residential Evictions (#35814)
- Property Maintenance & Habitability (#35817)
- TAR Residential Property Management Agreement (#35815)
- Property Management Business Issues (#35807)
- Tenant & Owner Relations (#35816)
Please confirm your eligibility and review the requirements necessary to earn this designation by visiting the designation holders site or contacting the HAR Professional Development Dept.
Texas Residential Property Manager - Real Estate education course can be found using Real Estate Course Finder. The Texas Residential Property Manager is provided by Texas Realtors® and offers CE TREC credit hours.