What does it take to be 1) a top producing Realtor for nine consecutive years, 2) the number one producer for the distinctive, market leading Greenwood King Properties, and 3) to be recognized recently by the
Houston Business Journal as one of the top two Realtors in Houston? For Tim Surratt, it begins with a passion for the work involved and a deep respect for his customers and clients.
Tim achieves unprecedented results because he works harder than most in his profession and is available to his customers and clients literally 24 hours a day. He painstakingly keeps abreast of everything going on in the market, knowing both the available and soon to be available homes in Houston's most distinctive neighborhoods. He has also become one of the most knowledgeable and respected experts in new construction, evidenced by homebuilders constantly seeking his advice and input.
One of Tim's customers may have explained the reasons for his success best when he said, "Tim is just a unique individual. He combines incredible knowledge, endless energy and the kind of positive attitude that gave us an overwhelming sense of confidence that our specific needs would be met effectively. I cannot imagine that a more professional or more productive Realtors® exists anywhere."
• 1999 Realtor Salesperson of the Year
• Houston Business Journal #1 Salesperson for City of Houston 2000 and 2001
Bachelor Degree from Texas A&M University
• Meals on Wheels, Thanksgiving Delivery Livingston, TX.
• Bel Inizio Race for a better life
• SEARCH Homeless Services
• Hurricane Relief/Water and food distribution
• Clean Houston
• Co-Chair, St. Thomas High School Round-up Auction
• Previous, Missionary—Japan and Korea/ Southern Baptist
• Previous, Advisory Board—Hermann Park Conservancy
• Previous, Advisory Board—Houston Council on Alcohol and Drugs
• Luncheon Chair and Award Recipient for SEARCH Homeless Shelter
DePelchin Children's Center - Board Member
Houston Association of Realtor's - Board Member