My List

Remove All Share Selected
TexAnna Properties

TexAnna Properties

13510 AldineWestfield Rd Ste A, Houston, TX 77039

About

Welcome!

TexAnna Properties is here to serve the wonderful people of Texas. If you are relocating from another state, we're here to make your move STRESS FREE. Our main priority is to provide our clients with professional service 24/7. That's right! You can call us anytime to ask Real Estate questions. We specialize in Residential and some Commercial. Our business is based on 90% referrals and the other 10% from marketing. We're Proud to serve the Greater Houston and surrounding areas. CALL US TODAY 281-832-8993 for your FREE Consultation.
$ 215,000
1448 Royal Cullum
Conroe, TX, 77303
3 Beds
2 Full Bath
1,572 Sq. Ft.
$ 175,000
2020 Fulton
Houston, TX, 77009
2 Beds
1 Full Bath
914 Sq. Ft.
$ 160,000
7615 Bubbling Spring
Houston, TX, 77086
3 Beds
2 Full Bath
1,300 Sq. Ft.

More
$160,001 - $185,000
8023 Branson Park
Humble, TX, 77338
4 Beds
2 Full Bath
1,992 Sq. Ft.
$285,001 - $325,000
3 Muthill
Conroe, TX, 77304
4 Beds
3 Full Bath
1 Half Bath
2,904 Sq. Ft.
$185,001 - $215,000
12446 Grossmount
Houston, TX, 77066
4 Beds
2 Full Bath
1 Half Bath
2,324 Sq. Ft.

More

TexAnna Properties has agents who are multi-lingual or multi-cultural

Multilingual agents:

Spanish


Multicultural agents:

Mexico




Contact Us


Please limit your comment to 500 characters.

Designated REALTOR®

TexAnna Properties

List of Agents

TexAnna Properties
TexAnna Properties
TexAnna Properties
TexAnna Properties