Phyllis focuses on results-oriented negotiations and brings 26 years of consulting, analysis, social media marketing and personal communication experience to every transaction.
You Can Expect:
TONS OF COMMUNICATION!
- Your personal, trusted Resource for Answers about the Process.
- Accuracy, On-Time Communication.
- Innovative Marketing Strategies.
- Trusted Resource about Neighborhood Features.
- Ability to Target the Home Searches that YOU Will Love!
- Strong Negotiation Skills.
- Honestly, Integrity & Loyalty.
- Support from Lender Pre-Approval through the Closing and Beyond!
Phyllis Miller studied Real Estate at St. Thomas University and is a Licensed Realtor, GRI from the Graduate Realtor Institute. CNE, Certified Negotiations Expert. Since 1992, Ms. Miller has provided independent professional development Coaching services and is a nationwide talent aquisitions agent. She and the AMPMRealtors.com Team - are proud to be Brokered by eXp Realty, LLC.
Maps Coaching BOLD Graduate.
Previous Successes Include: Group Security Specialist & Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist. Education also includes: The William Glasser Institute, Coach University and The Institute of Fraud and Risk Management.
Memberships Include: ICF - International Coaching Federation; HAR - Houston Association of Realtors; TAR - Texas Association of Realtors & NAR - National Association of Realtors; WCR - Women's Council of Realtors; Real Estate Negotiation Institute
Yes, Some things are better left to THE PROFESSIONAL.
Why is selling your home one of them?
Because OUR TEAM KNOWS HOW TO:
* Qualify Buyers and Properties
* Negotiate the Sale with the Listing or Selling Broker
* Coordinate Financing
* Negotiate Repairs
* Manage Expectations
* Get you YOUR MONEY at the Closing Table!
We can't wait to show you the difference a professional Realtor can make!
Call or text us to schedule a complimentary Buyer or Seller consultation from the comfort of your home or office. (281) 788-8845
Using HAR.com App you can scan this QR Code and instantly connect with me, Phyllis Miller.