WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
You've come to the right page to start your home buying or selling journey. If you decide to partner with me, you'll be represented by a true professional absolutely committed to taking care of your needs every step of the way. Keep reading & then read my reviews for even more info.
- Licensed real estate broker/owner of Great Houston Properties.
- Full time agent for 19 years with over 750 homes sold.
- Exceeds clients expectations. Different price points require different skills and strategies. Experience matters!
- All types of property from leases to new construction to design & build, vacant lots, subdivision homes, unique properties, second homes, tear-downs, retirement living centers - you name it, I've SOLD it!
- Experience with investment purchases/sales, probate issues, 1031 exchanges, first time buyers/sellers, credit issues, IRA transactions, and many other types of financial considerations that come into play when buying and selling real estate.
- Life time resident of Houston living and working in Cypress, but familiar with all parts of the city and have done deals pretty much everywhere.
I look forward to meeting and helping you! Contact me and let me get to work. Buying? I can send the right properties straight to your email box as soon as they hit the market. Ready to take a look? You can email me right from the listings to set up showings.
Need to sell? I'll deliver a comprehensive market analysis with no obligation that will be more accurate than anything you can get online. I also provide advice on cost effective upgrades and possible repair items. I can do a walk through and help you figure out the best staging tips and identify any problem areas before the sign ever goes in your yard. Contact me and let me get to work for you.
ENJOY LIFE IN HOUSTON, TX!
Houston! The Big H! The Bayou City! One of our country's most diverse and international cities is Houston, Texas. The fourth largest city in the USA is home to 92 different languages, over 500 museums and cultural centers, the 10th largest sea port in the world, the largest medical center in the world, a broad economic base including headquarters of 23 Fortune 500 companies, and a host of other great reasons to call it home.
Making Houston home is easy! Housing is available in every price range and community style. From downtown high rise to craftsman, mid-century modern, ranch, traditional, Mediterranean, and French provincial; Houston has every kind of home style and neighborhood vibe you may be looking for.
Surrounding Houston are large, suburban communities where many people decide to settle down to a quieter pace. With close proximity to great schools, endless shopping, dining, fitness, and entertainment; the suburbs offer attractive life style choices. As Houston continues to experience steady growth more employers are building companies in the suburbs and keeping workers closer to home making them even more attractive to residents.
All over Houston, residents can enjoy top tier amenities including miles of nature preserves, parks, and trails. Kayaking and biking along the bayous are popular, and local farmers' markets are easy to find. Leisure time can be filled with sports, weekend festivals, live music, eclectic and unique shopping and dining, and countless community events every weekend. From large, world-class museums and theaters to local, suburban centers, the arts are abundant, making culture easy to enjoy. Houston truly is a city with something for everyone.
Find a great Houston property to call your own and let us help you open the door to your next home. Ready? Call or email me today and get a positive, helpful partner for your next move.
If you are considering selling your home, you may find out how now. Request your home selling analysis featuring Recently Sold, Market Analysis, Home Valuations and Market Update.GET STARTED
Using HAR.com App you can scan this QR Code and instantly connect with me, Jason Gracey.