MLS Standard Services
A robust set of tools and services geared to empower the successful real estate professional. Full access to Matrix MLS and the power of HAR.com and its mobile apps. You'll be surprised by how many other services are included.
List of products & services included with the MLS Standard Plan
- HAR's primary MLS system
- Accessible from any web browser including mobile devices
- Fast and reliable with search, reports, CMA and listing alerts
REALIST TAX SYSTEM
- Public records for every parcel in Texas
- Enhanced mapping capabilities including flood zones
- Mortgage info, notice of defaults, foreclosure data
SUPRA SERVICESLearn More
- Eligibility to subscribe to the Supra electronic key box system for additional fee
- Showing agents may use smart phone to access listings
- Listing agents are able to track show activity
HAR.COM MOBILE APP FOR AGENTSLearn More
- iOS, Android, and Windows Phone supported apps
- Full MLS details including appointment phone and remarks
- Tax info, mapping, property history and add/edit included
- Preview and respond to leads you receive from HAR.com
LISTINGS ADVERTISED ON HAR.COMLearn More
- HAR.com is one of the top real estate website in Texas
- All leads go directly to the listing agent and broker
- Listing agent photo and contact info displayed on listings
- Listing details, photos, tours and property map displayed
- Access Listing Traffic Report
AGENTS ADVERTISED ON HAR.COMLearn More
- Enhanced Profile and Contact Info on HAR.com
- Add your bio, designations, photo, video and languages
- Listed in "Find a Pro" directory on HAR.com
MLS STATISTICAL REPORTSLearn More
- Access to a library of monthly and weekly stat reports
- Months Inventory, Sales Volume, Pricing trends, etc.
- Generate your own custom statistics in Matrix
INSTANT CMALearn More
- Quick and easy to use CMA tool
- Desktop and mobile friendly, works great on the iPad
- Integrated with HAR.com mobile app
SYNDICATION AND DATA SERVICESLearn More
- Listings shown on Homes.com, Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com
- Full IDX and VOW data feeds provided to brokers
- Data feed of company only listings at no additional cost
LISTHUB DASHBOARDLearn More
- View web traffic reports and analytics for all of your listings
- Includes HAR.com, Homes.com, Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com
- Weekly traffic reports emailed to listing agent and broker
TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONSLearn More
- 24/7 online access to transaction related documents
- Review and approve documents before the closing date
- Monitor real-time progress of the transaction
- Negotiated rate for setup fee and no ongoing costs
INMAN SELECT SUBSCRIPTIONLearn More
- Access to Inman.com, award winning real estate news website
- Select news, special reports and live conference streaming
- Video interviews with industry leaders
FIND NATIONAL SEARCH PLATFORMLearn More
- Search active and off market listings for all of the U.S.
- Property valuations, tax info, and demographic reports
- Natural language search features
REALTOR PROPERTY RESOURCELearn More
- Search listings from participating MLSs across the U.S.
- Access to public records data for the U.S.
- Professionally designed property and demographic reports
Frequently Asked Questions
What services are included in MLS Standard Services?
- MLS Standard services include full access to Matrix MLS, Realist Tax, HAR.com mobile apps and a number of other services at a competitive rate.
Click here to view all MLS Standard Services
How much does MLS Standard services cost?
- The cost of a MLS Standard subscription is $35/month billed quarterly or annually in advance ($85/month for broker of record).
What services are included in MLS Platinum Services?
- MLS Platinum services are optional, “add-on” services for those already subscribed to MLS Standard.
- Agents who choose to add the optional MLS Platinum services at an additional charge of $129 per year will receive a set of HAR-developed tools designed to help market you and your brand to consumers. Included are Client Experience Rating (agent ratings), agent websites, the new HAR.com “agent branded” mobile app and many more.
- To purchase services comparable to MLS Platinum from third parties would cost more than $2,300 per year, so you still receive a great value.
Click here to view all MLS Platinum Services
How much does MLS Platinum cost and how does the billing process work?
- The cost of a MLS Platinum subscription is $129 annually. Your credit card will be billed annually beginning the day your MLS Platinum subscription is activated.
- You may sign up for MLS Platinum HERE.
Can I pay for MLS Platinum services quarterly?
- No. In order to keep the price of MLS Platinum as low as possible, HAR will be using an online order and payment system which will not impact our existing billing process. The estimated annual cost of similar products included exceeds $2,300 per year. MLS Platinum is priced at $129 per year which represents an excellent value.
Still have a question? Email HAR MLS Support.