QUICK CHECKLIST FOR THE SELLER BEFORE HAVING A HOME INSPECTION...
1. Make sure all of the utilities are turned on
2. All sinks are clear of dishes and the cabinetry under the sinks are accessible
3. The dishwasher is empty
4. Pilot lights are lit for any heating or cooking appliances that will be inspected
5. Electrical panels are accessible and unlocked
6. Crawl spaces and attic entrances are accessible and unlocked, and that they are not screwed or nailed shut
7. Pets are secured but preferably removed from the property
8. The house is tidy and picked up
IT IS LIKELY THAT THE BUYERS WILL ATTEND THE INSPECTION, SO PRESENT YOUR HOUSE AS YOU WOULD FOR A SHOWING!
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it with others.