Visit the Ask George & Chuck web site at

Our web site answers questions from consumers, Realtors, other real estate licensees, appraisers, mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers, and others from all areas of the great State of Texas.

You don't have to visit our web site in order to post a comment on our blog. However, if you want to post  your own question you must visit our web site and follow the tab labeled "Ask A Question."

We encourage you to subscribe to our blog. You can remove your subscription at any time.

George C. Stephens, CRB, C-CREC

If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it with others.

Post Category: Home Buying, Home Selling, General

Join the discussion

To post a comment on this blog post, you must be an HAR Account subscriber, or a member of HAR. If you are an HAR Account subscriber or a member of HAR, please click here to login. If you would like to create an HAR Account account, please click here.

Login to Comment

Comments (2)

I'm not expecting a meaningful response at this time as I have not really promoted the Ask George & Chuck column to consumers or to Realtor members who frequent the "Blogosphere.". Any response will be quite amazing, I believe. Thanks for your comments
Posted By : George
George, The blog is an easy way to read the questions and your answers. I'm interested to see what response your blog gets.
Posted By : Judy
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the HRIS.

View Q&A Posts in Home Buying, Home Selling, General


Blog Archive

  • Archive
    •     2011
    •     2009
    •     2008