Creekstone Real Estate offers Houston home sellers the option to list their home on the Houston Association of Realtors MLS (HAR.com) for a flat fee. For the homeowner who wants to do it themselves and save on paying real estate commissions, our flat fee service to get on HAR MLS has proven to be invaluable to for sale by owners or FSBO.
- Sell your home yourself with a flat fee & pay NO Commission to anyone!
- Save the 4%-6% commission.
- Your home is listed on the MLS, HAR.com, Realtor, Trulia, Zillow and all other websites for up to 1 year.
- Cancel at anytime.
- Your house is added to the MLS within 1 business day (once all paperwork and photos are received).
- We can list Residential 1-4 family Homes, Condos, Townhouses, Rentals, and Land with our flat fee listing.
- Free Changes to your flat fee listing anytime.
- Buyer leads from our advertising (MLS, ads, websites, phone calls, Zillow, etc.) are forwarded directly to you.
- Professional Realtor yard sign and combo keybox.
- Up to the maximum allowed photos in MLS (50 in Houston) for no additional charge.
- Forms support and negotiation assistance.
- We'll guide you from contract to close.
- Local Texas Broker, not a lead forwarding company.
- When you list with us, you'll be dealing directly with us.
- You determine the commission to the selling agent if an agent sells your home.
- Buyer leads from your open houses, signs, ads, personal website, etc. are your leads and if you negotiate a deal with a direct buyer, you pay no commission, only the flat fee to list your property.
- Show your own property, host your own open houses, set your own appointments, or let us set you up with Centralized Showing Service to handle scheduling appointments and let Realtors show their buyers at their leisure.
- See our FAQ Page
If you are considering selling your home, you may find out how now. Request your home selling analysis featuring Recently Sold, Market Analysis, Home Valuations and Market Update.
Using HAR.com App you can scan this QR Code and instantly connect with me, Al Bunch.
4617 Laurel Bellaire, TX, 77401
MLS# 18610810 (HAR) / For Sale
Broker: Creekstone Real Estate
5239 Harvest Bend Sugar Land, TX, 77479
MLS# 4941734 (HAR) / For Sale
5308 La Branch Houston, TX, 77004
MLS# 43228242 (HAR) / For Sale
12322 Plumbrook Houston, TX, 77099
MLS# 93294996 (HAR)
1919 Shadow Branch Houston, TX, 77077
MLS# 67798833 (HAR)
15714 Downford Tomball, TX, 77377
MLS# 87114980 (HAR)
8424 Sunset Loch Spring, TX, 77379
MLS# 20779016 (HAR)
6631 Sharpstone Creek Houston, TX, 77084
MLS# 26780375 (HAR)
11326 Flying Geese Tomball, TX, 77375
MLS# 32266283 (HAR)
At what point CAN an inspection of a home take place is far different form at what point SHOULD a home inspection take place.\n\nAn inspection CAN occur any time you\'re under contract to purchase a home, however, most buyers (and agents) find it advantageous to inspect during the option period (the length of the option period is a negotiable item) and believe this is when you SHOULD inspect.\n\nI agree - inspecting during the option period affords buyers the unrestricted right to terminate should they find something in the inspection that can\'t be taken care of either in repair negotiations or that they\'re unwilling to address after closing.
OP / Option Pending as defined by HAR MLS Rules and Regulations: Listings that are under contract and the seller and buyer have agreed to use the â€śTermination Optionâ€ť in paragraph 23 of the standard TREC contract, effective 1/1/03.\n\nIt means a buyer has contracted with the seller and the buyer is still in their option period.\n\nPage 51 gives of the HAR MLS Rules & Regulations gives a very thorough description of each MLS status: https://web.har.com/mls/MLSRules.pdf
OP / Option Pending - contract is in the option period.\nP / Pending - Contract is out of the option period and seller prefers not to have any further showings.\nPS / Pending Continue to Show - Contract is out of the option period but has a contingency and seller is accepting backup offers.\n\nPage 51 gives of the HAR MLS Rules & Regulations gives a very thorough description of each MLS status: https://web.har.com/mls/MLSRules.pdf
Great affordable neighborhood in a quiet area close to tons of shopping and restaurants. You won't find a more conveniently placed neighborhood in this price range.
Platinum agents are empowered by the most innovative and powerful technology tools HAR has to offer which are designed to enable clients with premium content, faster response time, rating and review and many marketing tools. Learn More â†—