Mission Statement: As an active Realtor, I strive to set the standards for ethics, professionalism and competence. Committed to delivering my clients the highest level of personal service, professional and technical representation. Dedicated to serving the best interests of the people with whom I work and bound to keep confidences and serve fiduciary interests. Uphold the highest ethical standards, treating all people in a fair, honest and respectful manner.
- Patty McCracken's distinguished achievements and hundreds of satisfied clients speak volumes of her commitment to achieve the highest of expectations and provided dedicated service
- • A dedicated full-time Real Estate professional.
- • Multi million dollar producer and one of Houston's most achieved realtors.
- • Past executive Vice President of the Fort Bend Board of Realtors.
- • An Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), a designation awarded by The Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council of the National Association of Realtors. • Relocation Specialist. • Developed comprehensive marketing systems addressing relocation, selling and purchasing real estate within the Houston metro area.
- Dedicated to the Excellence of Service and Professionalism! Patty McCracken
- ABR, CNE, LHS,RE/MAX Platinum Club, RE/MAX Hall of Fame. Lifetime Achievement Recipient Award Voted a FIVE-STAR Real Estate Agent based on an independent study, as seen in Texas Monthly Magazine June 2011