• #1 Companywide Top Producer - Heritage Texas Properties - 2014, 2015, 2016
• #3 Residential Real Estate Professional in Houston - HBJ - 2016, #11 2015
• Top 1/2 Percent of Real Estate Agents in the Country
• Houston Business Journal's Top 25 Real Estate Professionals - 2012, 2013, 2014
• Elected to the Board of Directors - Houston Association of Realtors® - 2014
• John E. Wolff Community Service Award - Houston Association of Realtors® - 2013
• "Man of the Year" Candidate for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - 2013
• "Top 40 Under 40" Award - Houston Business Journal - 2012
• Texas Monthly 5-Star Realtor® Award - 2012 - 2015
• "Top 20 Under 40" Award - Houston Association of Realtors® - 2010
A consistent top producer who surpassed $65 million in sales in 2016, Mike sells real estate throughout the Houston area, focusing on traditional inner-Loop and close-in neighborhoods. Recognized year after year by Houston Business Journal as one of Houston's Top 25 Individual Realtors, his success continues to grow thanks to hard work, attention to detail and enviable repeat referral business.
THREE WORDS ACCURATELY DESCRIBE REALTOR® MIKE MAHLSTEDT: EXPERTISE, EXPERIENCE AND ENTHUSIASM
Mike and his team deliver excellent service. “I want my clients to know they’re in the best of hands. I am a good businessman and confident negotiator,” he says. “My job is to ensure that they have the latest market knowledge and understand the entire transaction process. After closings, I stay in touch and am honored to be the “go to” for all their real estate needs.”
In 2013, HAR recognized Mike’s service to the community with the John E. Wolf Community Service Award. Charitable giving forms an integral part of Mike’s business model and he donates to each client’s charity of choice after closing. Mike also links philanthropy to his passion for athletic competition, specifically Ironman triathlon events. In a recent Ironman, he guided a blind triathlete through the competition (a 140.6 mile race), raising more than $25,000 for the C-Different Foundation and Cherish Our Children International. In 2013, Mike raised more than $110,000 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
A partial list of the charities Mike supports includes:
• Alzheimer’s Association • Bo’s Place • Buffalo Bayou Partnership • C-Different Foundation • Chinquapin School • Dress For Success • Habitat For Humanity • Houston Zoo • Lymphoma & Leukemia Society • St. Jude Children’s Hospital • St. Paul’s United Methodist Church • Susan G. Komen Foundation • Yellowstone Academy
Mike grew up in the Southampton/Museum District and attended Poe Elementary, Lanier Middle and Lamar High schools. He graduated from James Madison University in Virginia where he competed as a Division I swimmer. Mike attends St. Paul’s United Methodist Church.