- We are a Boutique Company with First Class service throughout the Houston Metro area. Leading the Smart Team is Broker/Owner Ronald L. Welch Ph.D Economist & Agent/Owner Linda L. Ihns, has Exceptional Certifications & Designations that place her in the top 4% of REALTORS® in the Nation. Residential Listing & Selling, Buyers Representation, Commercial, Industrial, Land or Lots. Call the Smart Team.
- C.B.R. Certified Buyers Representative C.S.P. Certified New Home Sales Professional G.R.I. Graduate REALTOR® Institute C.R.S. Member of The Council of Residential Specialists W.C.R. Women's Counci of REALTORS® AHWD. At Home with Diversity e-PRO
A Buyer's Agent does not represent the seller and must place the sole interest of the Buyer first. A Buyer's Agent is dedicated to providing prospective home buyers in the Houston-market the knowledge and expertise they need in choosing where to reside in the region.
Considering the enormous size of the Houston Metro area, the large number of new home communities and the vast resale market, I can save you time and hassles in locating and purchasing your new home. This Buyer's Agent will consult and advise the Buyer of property value, market conditions, financial information, school districts and taxing authorities.
The duty of the Buyer's Agent is to protect the Buyer's best interest by assisting in negotiating the best price for the home. I will assist you in comparing new construction to pre-owned homes and give you comparisons between various communities and commute times. Buyer Representation does not cost you money - it saves you money. Don't buy wrong - buy smart! Visit my company website at http://mudhatter.com for further information and other great links about Houston.
Linda Ihns' Unique Qualifications
- C.B.R. - Certified Buyers Representative
- C.S.P. - Certified Sales Professional
- G.R.I. - Graduate, REALTOR Institute 2002
- C.R.S. 2002 - Member of The Council of Residential Specialists
- W.C.R. Member of the Women's Council of REALTORS
- Diversity Realtor - Member of National, Texas, and Houston Associations of Realtors.
- Voted one of the Top Real Estate Professionals in Houston and featured in the January 2005 issue of HTexas magazine. Visit www.htexas.com Nominated: REALTOR OF THE YEAR in 2003 & 2002 by National Builder Newmark Homes, Member of the Greater Houston Builders Association
- Voted Top Producing Realtor of the Year (2002) by Fall Creek Developers
- Greater Houston Builders Association "Professional Achievement Award" - 1995