Harry Baxter specializes in Houston's central neighborhoods with homes sold in Norhill, the Heights, Montrose, Midtown, the Medical Center, River Oaks, West University and Afton Oaks. Corporate Relocation experience over 18 years. High performance recognized by previous clients and industry benchmarks. Ranked at top 4.4% of Sales Volume of Houston Realtors in 2015.
- High Client Experience rating on HAR.com earned through consistently excellent service to his clients.
- Recognized as a 5 Star Professional by Texas Monthly Magazine. This award comes from surveying buyers and sellers Harry has worked with.
Multiple Designations earned to continually upgrade ability to serve clients and generate First Class Results.
- Earned Coldwell Banker Previews International designation based on a track record of high value ($700,000+) listings sold.
- Earned Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE) designation. In depth knowledge of the process gives my clients an edge.
- Earned Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS) designation. Application of staging, property condition and pricing analysis to assist sellers to get the highest price for their homes while selling as quickly as possible.
- Earned e-PRO designation. Practical knowledge of internet technology to benefit my sellers and buyers. My seller's listings are displayed on 20+ websites. Utilize DocuSign to sign documents via email.
- Earned GRI designation, Graduate of the Real Estate Institute.
Earned Coldwell Banker Diamond Society, Sterling Society and President's Club membership for sales performance.
Sales and Marketing background with sales and management experience in Industry and Real Estate.
- B.S. Business Administration degree with Management Major.
- 3rd generation Realtor- it runs in the family!