As a Texas Realtor, I can assist you with this important decision.
Buying a house is a big step. The right time to take this leap depends on your financial and personal situation as well as your goals. If you are considering buying a house now, here are some strong reasons why the timing could be right:
• Housing prices in Texas have been steadily rising at a moderate pace for many years, even while other states have experienced wild price fluxuations.
• The tax credit still applies to some, inquire to find out more.
• Other Texas-specific programs can lower your interest rate or provide additional tax-credit incentives.
• Interest rates are at or near record lows. Even small reductions in the interest rate can significantly boost the purchase price you can afford whn buying a home.
• Texas has one of the most affordable housing markets compared to household income, according to the Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University.
• Our state’s economy is strong and diverse, and the population is expected to continue growing steadily. These factors all point to continued health in the housing market.
As a Texas Realtor, I can show you how our current housing-market conditions factor in to your goal of buying a home. You can count on me to put your interests first while I assist you during this exciting process. I can show you any house on the market!
This information and more can be found on the TexasRealEstate.com website.
"Is Now a Good Time to Buy a House in Texas?" was originally posted as a blog post at Shannon Register Real Estate Team on June 17, 2010.
Shannon Register Real Estate Team named "Best Real Estate Blog in Texas by the Mays Business School Real Estate Research Center at Texas A&M University.
© 2008-2010 | Shannon Register Real Estate Team
If you enjoyed this post, please consider sharing it with others.