Pamela Messina's personal commitment to you: "My business background combined with my enthusiasm and genuine concern for you and your needs will make your Real Estate experience pleasant and satisfying. Put my energy, integrity, market expertise and my passion for providing exceptional customer service to work for YOU!"
* Working full-time to assist you in the process of selling or buying--both resale & new construction.
* Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer and Winner of Numerous Sales Awards.
* In 2009, I opened my own brokerage as Messina Properties servicing the entire Houston and surrounding areas.
* Offering easy mortgage pre-approval with preferred lender contacts that may be trusted to get your loan closed on time!
* Recognized by The Houston Business Journal and Texas Monthly magazine for production volume as well as impeccable customer service.
* NATIVE HOUSTONIAN--Born and Raised in The Heights; Waltrip High School Graduate of '74; Resided in Jersey Village for 23 years; Relocated to the Cypress area in 2006.
* Hands-on architectural design and subcontracting of three personal homes and two townhouses in Mid-Town.
* Co-owner of a printing manufacturing company for 22 years and 7 years financial institution experience in Human Resources.
* Married to my high school sweetheart for 38 years. Mother of two daughters...'05 Graduate (Finance) from University of Houston who is currently my Texas-licensed Realtor-Assistant for 9 years...'08 B.S./'11 Masters Graduate (Industrial Distribution)from Texas A&M University.
* "IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!"