contact Mike Moore @ 713-825-0654 cell or office 281-265-5533 or email mike@MrSugarLand.com
- Mike Moore knows the Sugar Land/Fort Bend County Real Estate Market. Selling the beautiful homes of Sugar Land and surrounding areas since 1984.
RE/MAX Fine Properties is the #1 RE/MAX office in Fort Bend County. Located @ 4500 Hwy 6 in Sugar Land. Close to the Sears store @ Austin Parkway and Hwy 6. or Dulles and Hwy 6 . South of Hwy 59 s
- 2016 marks 32 years of service and experience helping people buy and sell homes in the Sugar Land/ Fort Bend County area.
- Mike will help you find the best interest rate available and estimate your closing cost $$ so you won't be surprised on the day of closing.
For Sellers : Free price opinion and real estate consultation with advice on how to make your property sell for top dollar. Professional Marketing with pro-hi resolution photos and video of your home for advertising. Mutiple websites for maximum exposure.
- Mike has SOLD over 950 Homes in his 32 year career.
- Mike will help you find an inspector to check for any problems and help you negotiate any repairs or allowances or solutions to the problems.
Specializing in home staging and preparation for selling your home for Top Dollar. You can SAVE Thousands of dollars by knowing what "to do" or "not to do" to get your home SOLD in a timely manor.
- No up front cost! You don't PAY a penny until your home is SOLD and closed and you have your money from the sale.
- Buying or selling, Mike will help you negotiate the price and terms that are reasonable and fair in todays market.
Seach for homes @ www.MrSugarLand.com
RE/MAX sells more homes than any other real estate company in the Houston area. No other company sells more homes than RE/MAX Agents. My office, RE/MAX Fine Properties is the largest RE/MAX office in Texas! That's selling power!
- Service areas: Houston, Sugar Land, Missouri City, Katy, Richmond/Rosenberg and The Pearland area. Master Planned areas like: Riverstone, First Colony,Avalon,Telfare, Greatwood, Sienna Plantation, New Territory, Pecan Grove Plantation, and all surrounding neighborhoods.