Welcome to my web site. As a full-time Realtor & Top Producer I am in the business of helping people shorten the time frame to build wealth & retire early. I do this by assisting them with buying, selling & investing in Real Estate. If you're buying, I will create a FREE custom search that sends you automatic e-mails of homes that fit your needs as soon as they are on the market. This will allow you to be ahead of the competition. If you're selling a home, as your agent, I will provide you with a FREE Custom Marketing Analysis so you know what your home is worth . I provide all of my listings with a customized marketing plan, 24 hr.1-800 information line, & post them on multiple web sites that allow over 1.6 billion buyers viewing access. All of these resources will get your home sold quickly & for top dollar. And isn't that your goal? Whether you're buying or selling I am your Real Estate Specialist & will provide you with the dedication & professionalism you deserve.
- 2009 Featured Realtor in Real Estate Executive Magazine
- 2010 - 2015 Houston Association of Realtors recognized Top 1% of the Top Producing REALTORS
- 2010 - 2011 Real Estate Masters Award Winner for Southeast Texas - only two year winner
2011-2017 FIVE STARâ€˘ Real Estate Agent Texas Monthly Magazine for Highest Customer Service Rating
2012 - 2017 Recognized by Keller Williams Realty Metropolitan as a Top Producer
- Volunteer Activities: HHS Pup Pals, a community organization formed to raise money for the Houston Humane Society. Please visit the website for more information and to make a donation. http://www.hhspuppals.tumblr.com.
- A percentage of my proceeds are donated to Breast Cancer Research & Houston Humane Society.
- Lee and Sandi said, "We used Pam Efferson to both buy and sell our home and were extremely happy with the entire experience! Pam is very professional and knowledgeable and in my opinion out classed the other agents involved in our transactions which clearly worked to our advantage in the hot inner loop market. We heard horror stories about bidding wars and the process being a nightmare because of how quick things are moving on both sides. Instead it was a pleasant experience especially because of her attention to detail and follow-up. One of her valuable skills that I believe helped us the most was how she protected us throughout the process. There were many occasions that we wanted to make certain calls or see properties and she insisted on being there. She always looked out for us and probably saved us from ourselves on more than one occasion. Throughout the process we would ask her advice on what to do and agreed between ourselves that whatever Pam said goes. She was always very careful to advise and not make our decisions for us even though we asked her to on many occasions. I know that many people like their real estate agent and think they do a good job but it was more than that for us. We were proud to have her on our side and knew that it was no longer an even playing field with other agents. We were already ahead of the game with Pam running the show. "
- Wesley said, Pam was an amazing realtor. Very informative, patient and easy to work with. I really appreciated how quickly she responded to my questions and how she stayed involved through out the entire process. I would def. use Pam again!
- Ian and Mandy said, We found Pam to be very personable, very professional, and was really wonderful start to finish. Ultimately, she achieved the goal of selling our property very quickly which was the main objective as this was part of a corporate relocation. Overall I would definitely use Pam as a realtor again in the future should we ever return to the Houston area. Thank you, Pam, for a job well done.
- Trish and Julie said, Pam is very professional in every way. Her approach is more than getting a listing or selling a property -- she cares about her clients and it shows in the way she manages the many facets of the home buying/selling process.
- Debbie said, Pam is Enthusiastic, knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Loves her job and it shows! Made my life and decision so much easier. Best of all she made a stressful situation easier and was fun to deal with. Thanks, Pam!
- "Pamela had us sold with her professionalism and her acute market knowledge which she demonstrated seamlessly during her listing presentation. She easily translated the legalese jargon in the listing contract to basic language we could all understand. Selling your home can be a grueling experience; Pam took care of all the details involving our sale from giving us pointers on the best way to stage our home to daily calls and texts to keep us informed of any active interest in our property. In four days our house was sold. The waiting process leading to the closing day is usually filled with angst, but quite honestly Pam just told us the date it was scheduled for and it went off without a hitch. In our case we needed to find a rental for the short time we will be staying in Houston. While rentals tend not to be most realtors' bread and butter Pam spent hours looking for suitable housing for us and was more than willing to drive me all over Houston looking at the limited possibilities. Pam is all business in fulfilling her contract with you and yet she works it like she's been a family friend for years. I would recommend to anyone wanting to sell and/or buy a property to speak with Pam beforehand and see if you meet each other's needs. I actually feel like I've made a friend and am confident that we will keep in touch."
- Brian said - Pam was competent, professional and diligent in every aspect associated with the purchase of my new home. She listened to my needs and found the perfect home for me. Her knowledge of market trends, neighborhood value and the entire purchasing process made me at ease with every decision I had to make.
- John and Marina - We have used Pamela's services twice - first to rent a house and then to buy one a few years later. The fact that we had no doubt in our mind which realtor to choose the second time is the best recommendation. Pam is one of the top-notch, most professional, most dedicated service providers I know. And it goes not for just real estate, but across the board. She is always on top of her game, and makes every effort possible to meet the clients' needs.