Christina is a Full Service BROKER:Realtor and she loves what she does! She is upbeat, high energy, outgoing and enjoys helping people. Her high standard of ethic's keeps everyone all on the same road to success. She is accessible via phone, texting, e-mail or web cam. She communicates all issues, follows up quickly and efficiently with all parties. Christina's personal philosophy is a Japanese word: KAIZEN, which means continual improvement. She is a person who enjoys first time home buyers or an experienced seller. She is able to assist you with any type of real estate need: land, condo, residential, luxury, commercial, leasing or renting. Christina specialize in the Friendswood and Clear Lake school districts, but can help her clients with whatever they need. It's A Good Life!
Some of her Client Comments:
- Christina was very professional and systematic in her approach to help us sell our house. She explained all the steps in detail and helped us understand the process. She was open to our inputs and strategy and kept us informed. Her experience was obvious in the dealings we had with contracts and other realtors. I would recommend her to anyone trying to sell their house. - SHADOWBEND Seller
- SHE IS WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH.SHE IS ALWAYS ON TOP OF THE SITUATION. - Venture Ln. [Venture Ln]
- Very helpful, would recommend to friends and family. [Castleview Ln]
- Mrs Osborne was a complete professional. Her knowledge and professionalism during her tenure as my realtor was nothing short of superb. Her ability to explain even the most difficult question came easy to her. She kept me informed and addressed any questions that I had in a timely manner. I would recommend her services to anyone. [Barton Meadow Ln]
- Christina was a wonderful realtor who took time to explain EVERYTHING!!! As first time homebuyers we had no idea what to do and she walked us through all of it.She is always on time and prompt and returns call always. We had a wonderful expierence. [Phillip St.]
- "I have purchased five houses in the last ten years and Christina is by far the best real estate agent we have had. She is very supportive and understands what customers needs are and helps throughout the entire process. My wife and I were pleased with her assistance and we feel that the whole experience was an efficient and pleasant one. Thanks to Christina we found the right house at a fair price. Earl " [Cross Bay Ct]
- As a first time buyer I couldn't have landed in better hands. Christina is always on top of things from beginning to end. Always took the time to explain step by step the whole process of buying a home, and always looked up for my best interest. I will definitely recomend her to my family and friends. [Bending Creek Ln]
- She is fantastic! I would recommend Christina any day of the week and especially on Sunday! Carol [E Meadow Ln]
- I'm very happy with her services, and will referr her to all my friends and family in search for a home, just like my brother referred her to me. - GULLWOOD Dr.
- Christina's attention to detail was prominent at every stage of the home buying process. An absolute joy to work with. I am an out-of-state buyer that is very pleased that I could have Christina work so hard on my behalf and be assured that no stone was left unturned. If you want a smooth ride on the bumpy course of real estate, then I highly recommend Christina Osborne! [Ginger Ln.]
- Christina Osborne's services were prompt and very supportive. This was a particular difficult closing yet Christina kept us informed and kept encouraging us. She remained positive even when we were very frustrated with the actions of the seller and the seller's representative. - CLEAR LAKE RD
- Christina was awesome to work with! - OAK CT.
Areas of Focus: Friendswood, Clear Lake, Webster, League City, Dickinson.
- Earned Designations and certifications in Real Estate:
- BROKER - Fulling certified with the State of Texas, trained and experienced to deal with the selling or buying of real estate.
- SRS Seller Representative Specialist
- MCNE - Master Certified Negotiation Expert [only 500 in the nation have this certificate]
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- ALHS : Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- SRES : Senior Real Estate Specialist
- CHMS : Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- GRI - Graduate Real Estate Institute
- SFR - Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- SMP : Social Media Professional
- TAHS - Texas Affordable Housing Specialist
Christina's previous management experience where she developed successful productive teams, effective results oriented associates, outstanding customer service with sales and profit records has resulted in her stepping out to achieve her dream of owning her own business. Since starting in Real Estate in 2009, just after the market crashed and people, banks, lenders and the Federal Government discovered the recession, Christina's real estate career flourished. Because of her passion to help others, she has works to ensure they understand the complexity of real estate transactions, while reducing stress and developing relationships with integrity. She works with both sellers and buyers. She has lived and worked in the Friendswood, Clear Lake, League City, & Dickinson area since 1994. She and her husband enjoy volunteering at Church as bible teachers, they enjoy scuba diving, and volunteering at Moody Gardens.
Right Choice, Right Decision! Call her today! *** 281-793-5193 ***
Promote Your Page Too
Our experience was enjoyable and productive. Christina is professional, knowledgeable and energetic. Christina listened to what we were looking for and when showing the property was available for discussion but let us look. I am very pleased with Christina and will continue to work with her. - Lynda
- Nothing but nice things to say. She has been a great help to my husband and I. We are first time home buyers and we still don┬┤t know everything about buying a home. We are so grateful to have her help. Very friendly and very easy to contact. A great realtor! - Lacey
- It was a pleasure to deal with a professional like Christina. Christina was very professional and systematic in her approach to help us sell our house. She explained all the steps in detail and helped us understand the process. She was open to our inputs and strategy and kept us informed. Her experience was obvious in the dealings we had with contracts and other realtors. I would recommend her to anyone trying to sell their house. - Michael J. Sweeney
Here at Houston Realty Team, we takes great pride in working with high standards and strong work ethics. Our excellent customer service and skillful negotiations make the process so much easier and less stressful for all our clients. It's not about us, it is about you and your family's needs. We believe in treating others courteously, professionally, and with respect and care. Our business is People, Process, and Product "Same as the Profit." We strive to make this home buying & selling process easy while reducing stress and ensuring clear understanding throughout. We measure our success by your satisfaction. "Passionately Committed with Integrity to empower out Clients in achieving their Dreams!"