PV Properties - "Making Your Goals Ours" While helping residents of Houston, we have watched the growth and expansion of the city since 1967 and have been pleased to hear newcomers express surprise and pleasure over our year-round greenery and available activities. In spite of the size of this city, Houston is really many small communities with most of the desired amenities within three (3) miles of home! We're in the business of helping clients find a home that suits their lifestyle whether they need a high-rise, townhome, condominium, or a single-family home-new or resale-in a subdivision, or master-planned community. The search for a home is a very personal experience and therefore we function as educated guides after knowing what the client considers important to their family. We also enjoy the moment when a family finds that "just-right" home. Of course, the work really gets underway at that point.
- Licensed Broker for over 25 years
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)
- Registered With Texas Veterans Land Board
- Experience with residential properties on Houston's West side including the Memorial Villages and the "Energy Corridor"; the Hardy Toll Road/Spring area, south to Highway 288; Fort Bend County including Sugar Land, Richmond and Katy.
- Experienced in relocations - especially International relocations! We maintain constant contact with our overseas clients via the Internet to make most efficient use of their time in searching for a new home. We work hard to help our buyers move in with minimal red-tape or inconvenience.
- We furnish realistic time-lines to help our clients realize a "scripted" transaction. We aim to minimize "surprises".
- "One-stop" shopping for clients needing help locating sources of mortgage loans.
- Fluent Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese, and Vietnamese language speakers available by appointment.