- Member of Houston Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, and National Association of Realtors
- Graduate of University of Houston-Central Campus B.B.A. in Marketing - 1993
- e-Certified Internet Professional
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer Club
- Real Estate Executive Cover Honoree - March 2010
RE/MAX EXECUTIVE CLUB
RE/MAX 100% CLUB
TOP INDIVIDUAL SALES LEADER IN VOLUME - REMAX WESTSIDE, REALTORS
Realtor of the Year 2004 for Taylor Morrison Homes
- For my Sellers, my number one goal is to make the sale of your home as effortless as possible, while helping you to achieve the best price in the least amount of time. My detailed marketing plan and background in marketing will ensure your home receives the maximum degree of visibility. I also bring strong negotiation skills. From the first initial consultation to closing, you can depend on me to work diligently on your behalf to ensure you the specific results you're looking for.
- For my Buyers, my number one goal is to give you the best information in making an offer, negotiating, financing mortgage rates & programs, moving, and everything involved in making an informed real estate decision in today's market.
I attribute my success to Customer Satisfaction. I am proud to say I have earned the respect and trust of my 98 percent referral clientele. My background in business and finance, resale and new home sales, attention to detail, persistence and great listening skills ensures I manage the financial aspect of each transaction with prudence and skill. I pride myself on providing all clients and customers the highest ethical standards, honesty and integrity. As stated by my clients, I simply do good work, I'm honest, devoted and caring both professionally and personally and just simply provides excellent service.